Looks like it was a fun day out. I liked the Penguin patch. Is that the Mayan calendar? I gotta say my favorite pictures is the one with your hat on and the city in the background. By the way, I think you are right: in these pictures you do look more like you did before you left. Love you. Glad you were able to post. This is going to be FUN!
Looks like it was a fun day out. I liked the Penguin patch. Is that the Mayan calendar? I gotta say my favorite pictures is the one with your hat on and the city in the background. By the way, I think you are right: in these pictures you do look more like you did before you left. Love you. Glad you were able to post. This is going to be FUN!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't answer my questions.
ReplyDelete